About Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF)
DMSF was extablished in 1976, and it is now in 42nd year. There are about 4000 students of Indian Origin on the Campus of DMSF at this point of time, and many have graduated in last 10 years.
It is an English speaking country and medium of instruction is English. Philippines is the largest supplier of Qualified Doctors. It has American pattern of MD, equivalent to MBBS. More than 5000 students are studying medicine in Philippines.
DMSF as your next destination
- MCI/WHO recognised and listed college
- About 4000 Indian Students are in Campus
- First in Philippines to provide Automated Simulation Mannequin station for Clinical teaching and learning
- Ultra Modern Library of International Standards
- 3D Immagery Dissection Unit (IDU)
- Scope for direct admission for Post Graduate Studies
- Low Cost : No Donation; No Capitation Fees
- NEET QUALIFIED
- 12th Board Exam or Equivalent - Pass; and PCB : More than 50%